As it is now Fall at Walt Disney World there is now a whole new set of Magic Shots available at various PhotoPass locations. Here’s a look at the top five Magic Shots you can take with Disney PhotoPass Service photographers, some of the Magic Shots are only available for a limited time.
1. The perfect keepsake of a visit to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is a Magic Shot with Remy from Ratatouille, only available at Epcot during the festival which runs through November 13th.
2. Iago, the parrot from Aladdin, can become your sidekick at most PhotoPass locations at Magic Kingdom Park or at Oasis at Disney’s Animal Kingdom through November 2. (It is also available at the Epcot Morocco Pavilion year-round).
3. Hitchhiking ghosts can become part of your PhotoPass photograph and can be found near the exit of the Haunted Mansion.
4. Through November 2, the hyenas from “The Lion King” are wreaking havoc at select PhotoPass locations in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
5. Conjure up the perfect photo, complete with a caudron and scary apple, through November 2 on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios or at most PhotoPass locations at Magic Kingdom Park.
The Disney PhotoPass Service Facebook page has a photo album showing each park’s current Magic Shot offerings and where they can typically be found. Magic Shots can be purchased individually at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com or downloaded as part of an active Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement.