Starting today a limited-time ticket offer and vacation package can be purchased for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Orlando, which runs select nights:
14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 28, 30
3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31
Some of the most terrifying names in horror, both from the past and present, will come to life to in nine brand-new mazes based on hit TV-shows and haunting original stories. Visitors will also encounter nightmarish creatures while walking through five sinister scare zones and enjoy rides and attractions throughout the night in Universal Studios Florida.
For a limited time, the Halloween Horror Nights flex ticket offer will be available to purchase, which includes a second night (Sunday – Friday) of scares if tickets are purchased before June 6th.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Flex Ticket Offer
Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for ticket type. Available for online purchase only, $77 .99 PER PERSON + TAX
Make a vacation out of your Halloween Horror Nights visit by booking a vacation package that allows you to stay in the heart of the horror with a 4-night hotel stay. This package also includes the limited time Flex Ticket offer and more.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Hotel and Ticket Package
– 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Or stay at one of the other on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel opening in August
– 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
– 1-night admission ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, plus get 1 extra night free (Sunday – Friday). Offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
– Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
– Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
– Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
– Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.